England to win against Italy (Group D)
|Trading start||Saturday, May 24, 2014 4:00:00 PM GMT|
|Trading end||Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:00:00 AM GMT|
|Event date||Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:00:00 PM GMT|
|Event||FIFA World Cup Group Stage|
|Long shares||Long shares have been resolved at m฿ 0.00|
|Short shares||Short shares have been resolved at m฿ 10.00|
|Volume (total)||13 shares|
|Volume (7 days)||13 shares|
|Resolution Details||Italy won against England, 1 - 2.|
Long shares win if England wins the game England vs Italy (FIFA World Cup 2014 Group D) scheduled on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM in Manaus. About the England National Football Team The England national football team represents England at football and is controlled by The Football Association, the governing body for football in England. England are one of the two oldest national teams in football; alongside Scotland, whom they played in the world's first international football match in 1872. England is one of the United Kingdom's Home Nations, meaning that it is permitted by FIFA to maintain its own national side.England's home ground is Wembley Stadium, London, and the current team manager is Roy Hodgson. About the FIFA World Cup 2014 The 2014 FIFA World Cup will be the 20th FIFA World Cup, an international men's football tournament that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July 2014. It will be the second time that Brazil has hosted the competition, the previous being in 1950. Contract Rules
- Predictious will use the results provided by the official FIFA website.
- If the game England vs Italy is a draw, both long and short shares will be resolved at m฿5.
- If the game England vs Italy is cancelled or abandoned, both long and short shares will be resolved at m฿5.
- Any open orders to buy or sell shares are the responsibility of the account holder and any trades made after the winner is announced will not be reverted. Any changes to the result after the market has expired will not be taken into account.
- Sell this contract if you think England will not win the game England vs Italy. Find out more about selling shares without owning any here.
- Trading is scheduled to end 2 hours after the game starts, if you wish to automatically cancel your orders when the game starts, you can set an expiration date and time.